Code Falchion
April 19, 2024, 04:55:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Kaioken0591's Blazing Fire Gym

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kaioken0591's Blazing Fire Gym  (Read 245 times)
Kaioken0591
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2009, 07:16:31 pm »

Ok so I currently am the Fire Gym Leader so here are the rules when challenging me.

1. No more than 2 pokemon that have a type advantage over fire.
2. I will have one wild card meaning that 5 of my pokemon will share one type in this case fire but my sixth pokemon will not be fire type.
3. No more than 2 OU pokemon, Since most of the time I use BL/UU pokemon facing a team of OU would over power me so since I'm not using a team of OU you shouldn't have a problem either. but sometimes I may use 2.
4. Standard rules apply. I.E. Sleep Clause, Evasion Clause, Species Clause etc.
5.  Level 100 Single
Report Spam   Logged

Platinum Fc 3394 9435 5112
HG Fc 4383 1910 0099

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

xiaoni990

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 02:11:57 am »

If you have a good neighbor, you are a lucky person. You have someone who cares about your needs and your property, who is helpful in the little day-to-day situations that come up, and who is supportive in times of crisis.
wedding dresses,
A good neighbor is someone who, wedding dresses for instance, understands that your children may occasionally run across his lawn, even though you tell them not to. He'll realize that children can be careless about things like that.
cheap aion kinah,
and he won' cheap aion kinah make a big fuss about it unless it becomes a regular thing. In the same vein, he knows that you'll understand if some of the trash from his trash cans blows across into your yard. IN other words, he is sensitive to the unintentional things that can happen. He doesn't make a big deal about them.
flyff penya,
A good neighbor is also respectful of your property. flyff penya For example, she asks your permission before doing anything that interferes with what's yours. This means she wouldn't plant a huge tree in between your houses without asking how you feel about it. If she wanted to put up a fence, she would let you know first. She might work with you to decide where it should be placed. Maybe the two of you would even split the cost.
maple story mesos,
A good neighbor would lend you some milk if you ran out .maple story mesos She'd give you a ride to work if your car was broken, and let your children stay at her house in the evening if you got stuck working overtime. You would do the same for her. Both of you would help make the other's life easier.
flyff penya,
When something really awful happens to you, flyff penya like a death in the family, a good neighbor will volunteer to help in any way he can. This could mean something small, like making some casseroles to put in your freezer to feed vesting relatives, Or it could mean something big, like helping you get through the sadness of the funeral.
flyff penya,
I think only someone who has experienced a bad neighbor can really appreciate a good one! flyff penya A good neighbor can be a good friend. He or she can make all the difference in the world to your life.
Report Spam   Logged
simann

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 11:18:46 pm »

Wow power leveling
It seems all is prepared.The Blizzard Entertainment development team has introduced another tool for players to prohibit unauthorized access to one's account. Called the "Dial-In Authenticator", it is not a physical USB device or a mobile phone application. Rather, it is a free opt-in service that monitors accounts Wow power leveling.
wow power leveling
If an potentially unauthorized attempt is made to log into a player's account, a player is asked to provide more information via an 800 number wow power leveling.
world of warcraft power leveling
If you sign up for the Battle.net Dial-in Authenticator, you will be asked to make a toll-free phone call from a specific phone of your choosing to authorize unusual login attempts with the associated Battle.net account. Please note that you will only be asked to make this phone call when something about your login attempt appears out of the ordinary world of warcraft power leveling.
world of warcraft power leveling
For example, if you were to log in from a location from which you do not typically play, you may be asked to call in and provide your selected PIN and a unique, single-use security code before access to the account will be granted world of warcraft power leveling.
Report Spam   Logged
yuanyiw

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 03:22:31 am »

Final Fantasy XIV developers have produced a detailed look at the upcoming changes in the user interface, chat feature, text commands and targeting.
fast wow gold
 After publishing the article on November 17th, fast wow gold devs also took time to answer several questions from.
cheap aion kinah
 the community to come in the first large update tentatively scheduled for November 25th.cheap aion kinah
cheap aion kinah
Under the main menu,cheap aion kinah  the Attributes & Gear option will be split into two options, Attributes and Gear.
ffxi gil
 There will also be a Loot option that will be displayed under the Interactions menu whenever an item occupies a player's loot list.ffxi gil
Final Fantasy XI GIL
 Improvements to menu navigation when using a gamepad or keyboard will be made.Final Fantasy XI GIL
maple story mesos
 And finally,maple story mesos  the experience and skill point bars currently displayed in the upper left portion while the main menu is open will now be visible on the screen at all times in the same manner as the HP bar.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum