Code Falchion
April 16, 2024, 12:06:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Normal Type Gym Leader

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Normal Type Gym Leader  (Read 265 times)
marthaurion0
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2009, 03:21:05 pm »

Hi. I will be filling in until we get all 8 gym leaders. I am a normal type gym leader and I will tell you my rules.
1. First off, basic standard rules. Evasion Clause, Uber Clause, Sleep Clause, Species Clause, and Soul Dew Clause.
2. Item Clause (2 leftovers are allowed)
3. No more than 2 OU pokemon. However, you can only have one of the following on your team at any time: Scizor, Latias, Blissey, Skarmory, Cresselia. I will be using an all UU team, so I think you'll be fine with only two OU.
4. Only two fighting pokemon allowed maximum. I will be using one wildcard, which will be a ghost, of course.
5. No D/C.
6. Also, my battles will always be Lvl. 100 Single.
Report Spam   Logged

I, Lelouch vi Britannia, command you, be my slave and obey my commands.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

xiaoni990

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 02:13:34 am »

never saw either the hand or the boy again. And I have never again seen a sheep like that either. The toy I lost finally in a fire.
Wow power leveling,
But even now,Wow power leveling in 1954, almost fifty years old, whenever I pass a toy shop, I look furtively into the window, but it's no use. They don't make sheep like that anymore.
aion kinah,
I have been a lucky man.aion kinah To feel the intimacy of brothers is a marvelous thing in life. To feel the love of people whom we love is a fire that feeds our life.
Designer Glasses,
But to feel the affection that comes from those whom we do not know, Designer Glasses from those unknown to us, who are watching over our sleep and solitude, over our dangers and our weaknesses, that is something still greater and more beautiful because it widens out the boundaries of our being, and unites all living things.
cheap aion kinah,
That exchange brought home to me for the first time a precious idea: cheap aion kinah that all of humanity is somehow together. That experience came to me again much later; this time it stood out strikingly against a background of trouble and persecution.
maple story mesos,
It won'maple story mesos t surprise you then that I attempted to give something resiny, earthlike, and fragrant in exchange for human brotherhood.
cabal alz,
Just as I once left the pinecone by the fence, cabal alz I have since left my words on the door of so many people who were unknown to me, people in prison, or hunted, or alone.

Report Spam   Logged
simann

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 11:20:52 pm »

wow power leveling
This week,Blizzard has announced a change to the way combat resurrections will be handled once World of Warcraft: Cataclysm goes live in December. Resurrections will be one form of resurrection per combat in a 10-man raid, three forms per combat in a 25-man boss raid wow power leveling.
wow power leveling
The design for combat resurrection effects has changed a good deal for Cataclysm, and we want to make sure players are clear on how spells like Rebirth and Create Soulstone now function. Rebirth has a 10-minute cooldown and Create Soulstone has a 15-minute cooldown wow power leveling.
world of warcraft power leveling
On raid boss encounters, you can only use one of these combat resurrection spells (so one Rebirth or one Soulstone) per attempt for 10-player raids. For 25-player raids you can use three forms of combat resurrection per raid boss attempt (so three of any combination of Rebirth and Soulstone) world of warcraft power leveling.
World of Warcraft power leveling
The count is incremented as soon as a player accepts a resurrection, so one can always choose not to accept if he or she wants someone else to get the resurrection instead. There is no equivalent of the Sated debuff (which tracks Bloodlust/Heroism usage), but you will get an error message if you try to resurrect too many players, and we might add tracking to our raid interface if there is demand for it. Outside of raid content, you can use as many battle resurrections as you have available World of Warcraft power leveling.
Report Spam   Logged
yuanyiw

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 03:21:45 am »

In her latest Player Perspectives column, MMORPG.
archlord gold
com'archlord gold s Isabelle Parsley takes the issue of voice chat in MMOs.
archlord gold
She discusses why she calls herself a voice-chatless fossil and how intrusive voice chat can sometimes be for those who just can't archlord gold 'tune it out'.
flyff penya
There’flyff penya s no denying that some games and some gaming activities not only benefit from voice chat but, in many cases, actively require it.
flyff penya
 It’]flyff penya s a lot easier to herd a bunch of raiding cats when you can say “ARGH! Incoming!”
maple story mesos
 instead of having to laboriously type (often in semi-darkness) “Oops,maple story mesos  sorry about this chaps, but I do think I might just have pulled a roomful of Really Bad Mob Type 374. Inco—glerk!”
maple story mesos
 Anything action-based and team-based benefits from being able to speak to each other,maple story mesos  especially since while most people can talk just fine, not everyone is a demon-speed typist.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum