Code Falchion
March 29, 2024, 06:18:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Im teh water GYM leader nubz :p

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Im teh water GYM leader nubz :p  (Read 289 times)
Wwefan41896
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2009, 03:10:44 pm »

Rules:

You can only use 2 OUS(I go by smogon tiers)
No ubers(Garchomp is uber)
Ev...clause(No double team,sand attack ect...)
No OHKO moves
Only 1 pokemon can be put to sleep at a time
No explosion/self destruct
If you win,you have to have atlest 2 pokemon remaining if you have 1 then it's a DQ

So ya those are my rules challenge me only if im on(sorry if my spelling sucked im lazy and tired lol!)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 11:13:12 pm by Wwefan41896 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

qingjan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 09:49:07 pm »

You cannot imagine how wonderfully he sang. It was not like the singing of other canaries. And that isn't just my fancy. Often, from the window I used to see people stop at the gate to listen, or they would lean over the fence by the mock-orange2) for quite a long time — carried away. I suppose it sounds absurd to you — it wouldn't if you had heard him — but it really seemed to me he sang whole songs, with a beginning and an end to them.
replica sunglasses,
  For instance,replica sunglasses when I finished the house in the afternoon, and changed my blouse and brought my sewing on the verandah3) here, he used to hop, hop, hop from one perch4) to the other, tap against the bars as if to attract my attention, sip a little water, just as a professional singer might, and then break into a song so exquisite5) that I had to put my needle down to listen to him. I can't describe it; I wish I could. But it was always the same, every afternoon, and I felt that I understood every note of it.
age of conan gold,
  ... I loved him.age of conan gold How I loved him! Perhaps it does not matter so very much what it is one loves in this world. But love something one must! Of course there was always my little house and the garden, but for some reason they were never enough. Flowers respond wonderfully, but they don't sympathize. Then I loved the evening star. Does that sound ridiculous? I used to go into the backyard, after sunset, and wait for it until it shone above the dark gum tree. I used to whisper, “There you are, my darling.” And just in that first moment it seemed to be shining for me alone. It seemed to understand this... something which is like longing, and yet it is not longing. Or regret — it is more like regret. And yet regret for what? I have much to be thankful for!
replica sunglasses,
  ... But after he came into my life I forgot the evening star; replica sunglasses I did not need it any more. But it was strange. When the Chinaman who came to the door with birds to sell held him up in his tiny cage, and instead of fluttering6), fluttering, like the poor little goldfinches7), he gave a faint, small chirp8). I found myself saying, just as I had said to the star over the gum tree, “There your are, my darling.” From that moment he was mine
aion gold,
 ... It surprises even me now to remember how he and I shared each other's lives.aion gold The moment I came down in the morning and took the cloth off his cage he greeted me with a drowsy9) little note. I knew it meant “Missus10)! Missus!” Then I hung him on the nail outside while I got my three young men their breakfasts, and I never brought him in, to do his cage, until we had the house to ourselves again. Then, when the washing-up was done, it was quite a little entertainment. I spread a newspaper over a corner of the table and when I put the cage on it he used to beat with his wings, despairingly, as if he didn't know what was coming. “You're a regular little actor,” I used to scold him. I scraped, dusted it with fresh sand, filled his seed and water tins, tucked a piece of chickweed11) and half a chili12) between the bars.
Designer sunGlasses,
.. Company, you see,Designer sunGlasses that was what he was. Perfect company. If you have lived alone you will realize how precious that is. Of course there were my three young men who came in to supper every evening, and sometimes they stayed in the dining-room afterwards reading the paper. But I could not expect them to be interested in the little things that made my day. Why should they be? I was nothing to them. In fact, I overheard them one evening talking about me on the stairs as “the Scarecrow17)”. No matter. It doesn't matter. Not in the least.
world of warcraft power leveling,
I quite understand.world of warcraft power leveling They are young. Why should I mind? But I remember feeling so especially thankful that I was not quite alone that evening. I told him, after they had gone. I said, “Do you know what they call Missus?” And he put his head on one side and looked at me with his little bright eye until I could not help laughing. It seemed to amuse him. 
Report Spam   Logged
simann

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 11:12:57 pm »

wow power leveling
As part of the ongoing release of new features and information on the World of Warcraft community site, a blog called "The Explorer's League" has launched wow power leveling.
wow power leveling
The blog tracks posts from the official World of Warcraft forums that are of intense interest to the community. Included in the inaugural post are links to general Cataclysm topics, posts about classes, content changes, Blizzcon and regional match-making. Check it out wow power leveling!
World of Warcraft power leveling
Well met, travelers! Welcome to the first entry in our ongoing Explorers' League Journal. Together, we'll embark on frequent journeys through the fascinating World of Warcraft community and investigate the latest developments and topics of interest being discussed throughout the lands World of Warcraft power leveling.
world of warcraft power leveling
It wouldn't be a proper start without drawing your attention to the exciting live preview and impending official launch of the brand-new World of Warcraft community site! Now, let's dig deeper and explore the riches world of warcraft power leveling.
Report Spam   Logged
yuanyiw

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 03:20:04 am »

Customized Clothing is a unique feature that can give someone a versatile look. Just imagine someone wearing clothes that do not suit him, I’m sure it will burst you laughing. Wearing Customized Clothing gives a quick review of anyone’s dressing sense.
prom dresses
Customized Clothing has always been a major part of fashion trends. prom dresses In recent times rich used to get their Customized Clothing sewed from tailors and poor get their Customized Clothing sewed by themselves. The work of sewing Customized Clothing was done by professional tailors and the task of tailoring was carried on by several generations.
wedding dresses
But with the advent of 20th century the process of Customized Clothing completely changed.wedding dresses  The tailors stopped making Customized Clothing for their customers and started grading sizes that means choosing standard sizes that would suit the wide rage of population.
wedding gowns
 The invention of power loom further revolutionized the trend of customized clothing.wedding gowns  Several clothing companies emerged that introduced the readymade garments in the market. These garments were better fit, better sewed, long lasting and economic than the other tailored garments.
wedding dresses
 These Customized Clothings were sewed taking into consideration the standard size pattern.wedding dresses  Various companies started developing their tags and logos for promotion of their companies.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum