Code Falchion
March 28, 2024, 01:42:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The "Insert Witty Name Here" Tournament

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The "Insert Witty Name Here" Tournament  (Read 511 times)
marthaurion0
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2009, 11:26:10 am »

So yeah. This is basically just a tournament to increase the popularity of this league. Basically, my idea is that it will start out as a standard tournament, and based on how many people join, the last x matches will be UU/NU battles. More than likely, it will be something like semi-finals and finals are UU. Something like that. So, just post your entries below, I suppose.
Report Spam   Logged

I, Lelouch vi Britannia, command you, be my slave and obey my commands.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kaioken0591
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 12:39:24 pm »

ok so I've been thinking since we are doing this to make more people aware of this site maybe you could make a credits sequence for the site and put it in your youtube vids. I would try this as well but I don't know how to make any kind of intro/credits that don't just say check something out.
Report Spam   Logged

Platinum Fc 3394 9435 5112
HG Fc 4383 1910 0099
Wwefan41896
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 03:35:32 pm »

I want in :p
Report Spam   Logged
martialarts

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 09:19:53 pm »

i want to join the tournement wen does it begin?
to everyone else my name is Khaled
fc is 0002 2235 8302
and my youtube account is MartialArtsFreestyle
also let me know through utube wen it begins.
Report Spam   Logged
Kaioken0591
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 11:17:27 pm »

well we still need more people as of right now there are only 2 people signed up.
Report Spam   Logged

Platinum Fc 3394 9435 5112
HG Fc 4383 1910 0099
martialarts

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 01:50:13 pm »

i'll try to get people.
Report Spam   Logged
ailj168

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2010, 01:17:50 am »

If you’ve been trying to improve your life with the help of ‘self improvement information’ and have gotten little to no results, you’re not alone…

In fact, most people who try self improvement resources fail to get the promised results.

I’m going to give you one important step and a few simple rules to follow, in order to finally use self help resources to greatly improve your life.
cheap wow gold,
But first – why does this happen…wow gold

You read a book that promises to improve your life in some way (or transform it altogether). In the best case you get excited for a few days, but then everything goes back to normal…

Nothing’s changed and you either give up on ‘self improvement’, or move on to the next thing – another book, another recording or another seminar.
Eve isk,
Let’s face it, Eve isk sometimes you don’t even read the whole book, or listen to that recorded seminar or that “self hypnosis audio” that you got.

I’m talking about either lack of motivation and self discipline or lack of clarity and focus (or a combination of those). Think about it…
ffxi gil,
Who needs “productivity tips” more than a ‘chronic procrastinator’?ffxi gil

Bottom line – self improvement hasn’t worked for you because you just weren’t ready for it. But that’s about to change…
wow power leveling,
First, wow power leveling you must take this crucial step…

Create the Habit of Self Improvement

Decide on a time (and maybe a place) for daily ‘self improvement sessions’. Start with something you can commit to, even just 15 minutes a day.
buy wow gold,
In those sessions you can write and read you goals, wow gold meditate, listen to hypnosis audios or even do some Yoga exercises. It doesn’t really matter…

At least at first what matters most is not what you do in your sessions, but that you actually do them on a daily basis, so they become part of your life – a strong habit.

Do it for at least 30 days and you’re on the right track. Then you can raise the bar a little – either increase the length of your sessions, ad another daily session, or decide on new things that you’d do in your sessions.
wow power leveling,
NOTE: wow power leveling If you already spend a lot of time reading or listening to self help material, don’t waste your “self sessions” doing the same thing. Instead – focus on taking action on the information you learn from all those resources.

The Rules for Getting the Most Out of Self Improvement Programs

My personal experience shows that good self improvement resources can really help you change your life for the better… if you follow these ‘rules’…

Self Improvement: Programs to Make Your Life Better
Report Spam   Logged
yuanyiw

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2010, 03:20:46 am »

fashion becomes a popular trend for decades. And till now this attired trend seems still thriving. As a refection of ultimate fashion sense of Japanese people,  styles feature a lot of elements from Japanese society and culture.
wedding dresses
 Actually  looks are actually the street fashion in 1980s in Japan and now they are seen all over the world and evoke a great style sensation among .wedding dresses
wedding gowns
In western world,wedding gowns   is actually made famous by the novel of Vladimir Nabokov.
prom dresses
 In this novel an relationship between an older man and a  named “”prom dresses  has been revealed.
wedding dresses
 As this word is really associated with a child-like, wedding dresses cute look of clothing, Japanese accepted this word for English. fashion trends now in English world is known to be inclined heavily towards the Victorian fashion and inspired by the costumes of the Rococo period.

Report Spam   Logged
Virgil

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2013, 08:20:56 am »

Some links: fosamax contains notices on bisphosphonate. order canada forum is devoted to order canada. tylenol with codeine is relevant to tylenol with codeine for sale. maxalt is about maxalt or zomig. encinitas phentermine site contains notices on encinitas phentermine. topic is focused on london celexa. provera is about calendar depo injection provera. arimidex is about arimidex review. motilium is relevant to motilium.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum