Code Falchion
March 28, 2024, 01:00:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Hey whats up

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey whats up  (Read 458 times)
Kaioken0591
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: October 15, 2009, 11:26:16 pm »

Kaioken0591 here from my name you can see that I like DBZ and since I joined this site I like pokemon. contrary to my name DBZ isn't my favorite anime Tenchi Muyo is. My favorite element is fire and as such I would like to become a fire gym leader/Elite four member. I have a youtube channel and I currently am accepting battles but I don't record all of them. Anyway I'll usually be on the majority of the day usually not in the morning though since I stay up late or have class in the morning.
Report Spam   Logged

Platinum Fc 3394 9435 5112
HG Fc 4383 1910 0099

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

marthaurion0
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 11:37:05 pm »

Yeah. DBZ is a total classic. Tenchi Muyo too. However, it's been forever since I watched it...hehe. Pyromaniac...nice. Not too many choices for pokemon, but endless possibilities. I chose normal mostly for its versatility, but fire's got some serious power and it's got decent speed to pull it off.
Report Spam   Logged

I, Lelouch vi Britannia, command you, be my slave and obey my commands.
Kaioken0591
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 11:45:54 pm »

yea but since I usually use BL and under pokes mostly that forces me too use stuff like camerupt wich is actually really good and not only using only OU I am able to try new pokes that most people don't usually see and catch them off guard. Normal type is cool too especially since alot of normal types can fill multiple roles. One of my most used normal types would have to be porygon2 it is amazing with trace and its good defenses and high hp, it is able to handle even some OU pokemon with ease.
Report Spam   Logged

HG Fc 4383 1910 0099
marthaurion0
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 03:46:22 pm »

miltank, porygon2, tauros...all perfectly viable
i dont need to use crap like snorlax, togekiss, or.......blissey *shudder*
for the moment, since i dont have many people, you're welcome to be fire gym leader...just post some rules and general stuff...ill see what i can do about getting more ppl
Report Spam   Logged

Kaioken0591
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2009, 04:25:00 pm »

yea I just love using stuff like them. And thanks um are there any general rules for gyms that I need to know? like is it like a normal monotype battle where you have 5 of one type then one wild card? or do I just make up rules like no more than 2 types that your gym is weak to?
Report Spam   Logged

HG Fc 4383 1910 0099
marthaurion0
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2009, 04:34:56 pm »

I'm gonna mostly leave that stuff up to you. You can have wildcards, but if you have more than like 2, it kind of defeats the purpose of monotype. For a type like fire, I'm perfectly fine with you banning stealth rocks and stuff if you need. As with limiting weaknesses, I definitely don't want people coming at you with full teams of rock, water, and ground, but on the other hand, they do need a viable way to defeat you. So, 2 seems like a practical limit. I'm a pretty open guy, but if it becomes too hard to beat the gym leaders, it's no fun, right? Just keep these things in mind.
Report Spam   Logged

Kaioken0591
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2009, 09:37:13 pm »

Ok yea no more than two super effective types because that would be kinda overkill to monotype teams. One wild card just so that you aren't limited to a party of 6 that can possibly be swept by one poke sounds good.
Report Spam   Logged

HG Fc 4383 1910 0099
aillong

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2010, 10:04:17 pm »

Wow power leveling
The official World of Warcraft site has been updated with a look at Archaeology, a new profession coming when Cataclysm launches. Other new professions include Cooking, First Aid and Fishing. Archaeology, as its name implies, involves seeking out that which was lost and trying to complete artifacts for unique item rewards Wow power leveling.
wow power leveling
Completing the rarer artifacts can reward the Archaeologist with unique items, including epic-quality weapons, mounts, and non-combat pets. In addition to the normal artifact fragments used to finish all research projects, special fragments called keystones can also be found by higher-level players wow power leveling.
world of warcraft power leveling
These fragments are valuable to all Archaeologists because they count as five normal fragments for most research projects, and they can be freely sold and traded. Archaeologists of exceptional skill can also use keystones to grant benefits to their friends in high-end raid instances world of warcraft power leveling.
world of warcraft power leveling
Blizzard Entertainment has released the minimum and recommended system specifications for the World of Warcraft expansion, Cataclysm. The specs ramp up the minimum computer needs a bit from where they stand now. Cataclysm is set to launch on December 7th so be sure your computer hits the mark world of warcraft power leveling.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum