Code Falchion
March 29, 2024, 04:34:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Global moderator FTW!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Global moderator FTW!  (Read 257 times)
Wwefan41896
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2009, 09:10:05 am »

Yo ya im a fan of the WWE and stuff Tongue...
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

ailj168

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 01:18:57 am »

I get a lot of questions from people who read my articles or visit my site asking me if I can give them some specific steps to follow to get started making changes in their lives.
archlord money,
Unfortunately, archlord money I don’t really have a step-by-step program for self improvement, so as much as I’d love to help, I can’t really tell them much other than to just get started.

But I’m also happy to give that very simple piece of advice, because getting started is the hardest part of… well, anything. And it’s the most intimidating. There’s a fear of the unknown that likes to creep its way in and it often leads to another overwhelming fear: failure.

And that will often stop us right in our tracks. I’ve seen it absolutely paralyze some people.
dog clothes,
And that’dog clothes s a shame because it’s really a pretty irrational fear, if you think about it. Failure should actually be something we embrace, because failure, believe it or not, is the best teacher.

Think about it. When have you learned and progressed the most during your life? I’m going to go right ahead and guess that it was after making a mistake and realizing that that was the wrong way to do it.
maple story mesos,
If you’re like most people, maple story mesos then that’s how it’s done. And then if you’re smart about it, then you’ve taken what you’ve learned and made the necessary course corrections, and continued on, never to make that same mistake again. Congratulations.

I really only view failure as failure if someone insists on doing things the wrong way over and over again without really caring or paying much attention to what’s going on. But most people don’t do that.

Most people learn from their mistakes. So you might as well go ahead and make them. But that means getting over your fears and finally getting started.
flyff penya,
All you really need is a little bit of confidence. flyff penya But true confidence doesn’t just come out of nowhere for no reason. Confidence comes with experience. Most people build their confidence by achieving small gains along the way. Once they see that they can do it, then they become confident enough to move onto the next step in their development. Then they complete that one, build a little more confidence, and start working towards the next step. And so on.

I like to call it the upward spiral.
last chaos gold,
Stop and think about the things you’ve already done, last chaos gold like learning to ride a bicycle, or drive a car, or any job you’ve ever had. At first, you didn’t know how to do them, and you were probably pretty nervous, but little by little, you got it, and eventually it became almost second nature – almost like you could do it in your sleep – and any nerves you may have had about it disappeared.

So if you really want to get things done, and really change your life for the better, then at some point you’re going to have to risk falling off your bicycle, so to speak.

To add a little color, I’ve included this quote from Teddy Roosevelt: “Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure… than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”
cheap wow gold,
Well said, Mr. President. cheap wow gold Here’s another example: When I first started learning kung fu way back when, I was extremely nervous. My only goal that first day was to not fall on my face and make a fool of myself. Luckily, I didn’t, and I survived, and I kept going to class. The more I went, the more comfortable I got with it. And eventually I came to realize that it was silly of me to have been so concerned. Of course, it certainly helped that it was a good environment to learn in.

You see, success is not an all or nothing proposition. Your only choices are not to be a colossal failure or a colossal success. It doesn’t work that way.

OK, I’m repeating myself here, but real success is made up of smaller successes and achievements that build confidence and slowly get rid of that fear of the unknown. Which kind of means that you need to let yourself ride the wave, rather than looking only at the end goal. You’re never done growing, so you might as well let yourself enjoy the journey, rather than looking at everything as a fight for you to win or lose.

Have you ever heard the expression, “Slow and steady wins the race”? Well, when it comes to personal growth, it’s absolutely true.

What Are You So Afraid Of?
Report Spam   Logged
baboyes

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 04:29:09 am »

Though Liu Bei was outnumbered by Cao Cao's troops in the Xinye battle, Liu defeated Cao thanks to the smart tactic he had resorted to. Cao soon commanded an army of 500,000 to take his revenge. When Liu Bei and his force of 3,000 got to Dangyang County, they were stopped by Cao's troops. A bitter fight lasted until dawn and the Liu army narrowly managed to eLüde the chasing enemy.
wedding dresses,
  As day broke,wedding dresses General Zhao Yun discovered that Liu Bei's wife and son were missing. Zhao gathered 30 troops and fought his way back onto the battlefield to look for Liu's wife, Madam Mi, and son, A Dou. With the help of a middle-aged woman, Zhao Yun found Madam Mi and A Dou by the side of a dry well behind a collapsed wall. Madam Mi said: “A Dou is safe now with you, General. I'd rather die than encumber you.” When Zhao Yun was not looking her way, Madam Mi threw herself into the well. Suddenly, Cao troops came charging toward Zhao Yun. With tears in his eyes, Zhao Yun pushed down what remained of the collapsed wall to cover the dry well.
cheap aion kinah,
 He then held A Dou against his chest and rode his horse onward as hefoughtoffattackers. cheap aion kinahIt took Zhao Yun three rounds of combat to fight off the chasing enemy. At one point Zhao was engaged by General Zhang He and a unit of Cao's troops. Zhao and Zhang fought a dozen rounds and Zhao tried to break the siege. But Zhao Yun and his horse unexpectedly fell into a trap. Just as Zhang He charged to pierce Zhao Yun with his spear, Zhao's horse leapt out of the trap.
flyff penya,
 Zhang He was taken aback by the sudden move and his horse backed off several gaits. flyff penyaZhao Yun fought Cao's generals and troops single-handedly. No one could get close to him. Cao Cao, who was watching the battle from a nearby hilltop, ordered that Zhao Yun be captured alive. Zhao Yun made the most of Cao's no-kill order and broke through the siege in the end. When he returned to his camp, Zhao Yun handed the young master to Liu Bei.
maple story mesos,
    At Cao Cao's instruction,maple story mesos Liu Bei was about to set off for a punitive expedition against Yuan Shu. Before he left, Liu Bei worried about the defence of Xuzhou City. When Zhang Fei volünteered to take the task, Liu said, “How can I feel assured, when you're so fond of drinking and after drinking you always flog your soldiers for no reason? And you're such a hot-tempered person and frequently you refuse to take advice.”
flyff penya,
 He entrusted the task upon Zhang only after the latter's repeated entreatments and resolütions to mend his ways.flyff penya For safety, he left consultant Chen Deng to assist Zhang . One day Zhang invited his subordinate officers over. “My elder brother instructed me before he left to stay away from wine for fear I may fail my duties to guard the city. Let's have an final drinking party today, and starting from tomorrow, we will quit drinking and concentrate on the job .” With these words said, he began toasting everyone. When neither of his toasts was accepted by Cao Bao, Zhang flared up , By then , Zhang was already drunk. He had Cao flogged fifty times.
flyff penya,
After the party was over,flyff penya the resentful Cao sent one of his men to Lü Bu, the enemy general, asking him to attack the city that night while Zhang was drunk. Lü came with 500 horsemen. They successfully took the city. When Zhang woke up with a start, the city was gone. He fought his way out of the enemy troops and fled the city, leaving his elder brother's family behind. When he met Liu, he felt so shame-faced that he unsheathed his sword meaning to commit suicide, only to be stopped by his elder brother.
Report Spam   Logged
aillong

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 10:03:06 pm »

wow power leveling
As part of the ongoing release of new features and information on the World of Warcraft community site, a blog called "The Explorer's League" has launched wow power leveling.
wow power leveling
The blog tracks posts from the official World of Warcraft forums that are of intense interest to the community. Included in the inaugural post are links to general Cataclysm topics, posts about classes, content changes, Blizzcon and regional match-making. Check it out wow power leveling!
World of Warcraft power leveling
Well met, travelers! Welcome to the first entry in our ongoing Explorers' League Journal. Together, we'll embark on frequent journeys through the fascinating World of Warcraft community and investigate the latest developments and topics of interest being discussed throughout the lands World of Warcraft power leveling.
world of warcraft power leveling
It wouldn't be a proper start without drawing your attention to the exciting live preview and impending official launch of the brand-new World of Warcraft community site! Now, let's dig deeper and explore the riches world of warcraft power leveling.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum