Code Falchion
March 28, 2024, 04:53:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Challenges

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Challenges  (Read 515 times)
marthaurion0
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2009, 12:00:55 am »

It's pretty simple. Just put your name, FC if you like, and which gym you're challenging. Also, I'd like to ask that you edit your post to reflect whether you've finished the battle already, to avoid confusion.
Report Spam   Logged

I, Lelouch vi Britannia, command you, be my slave and obey my commands.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

qingjan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 09:49:27 pm »

The absolute greatest scam on the planet has to be telecommuting. When I first heard that some employers actually permit their workers to stay home all day and “commute” to the office over the Net, I chuckled with good-natured disbelief: No way.
World of Warcraft power leveling,
 Then I became obsessed with the idea—not in a bad way,World of Warcraft power leveling of course. Sure, I spent a few weekends following my editor around town so I could “bump into” him at the dry cleaner’s or genetic counselor’s clinic or deserted jogging trail. And yes, there was that time when I showed up at his desk with several sticks of dynamite strapped to my head. But those amusing little stunts were merely intended to show him the kind of guy I was—a total self-starter and a serious loner—in short, the perfect candidate upon whom to bestow the splendid privilege of telecommutation.
last chaos gold,
 Shortly after this,last chaos gold a computer equipped with a 28.8 modem and a cranky little piece of software known as a PPP connection (see below) summarily arrived at my home. I was a telecommuter at last!
How to describe the soaring liberation I felt in those first days of “working” at home! No longer did I have to wear uncomfortable, itchy suits and ties and shoes to the office. (I could work in the **** if I liked ) And goodbye to the filthy, always late and criminally expensive Long Island Rail Road. It takes me 30 seconds to wander, naked, from my bedroom to my “office” in the garage.
replica sunglasses,
 Yes, indeed,replica sunglasses I was a telecommuter at last. And life was grand. I cursed my laziness for hopping the gravy train so late in life after wasting so much money on ties and shoes.
But what did I know? It turns out that telecommuting is not the golden goose some savants of the Digital Age claim it is. No, it is a cruel and doomed mirage that could send you back, begging for your old office job from a pitiless editor. If, that is, you fail to master the Four Little Secrets of Telecommuting:
aoc power leveling,
 Little Secret 1: Woe unto the home telecommuter.aoc power leveling You quickly become the company goat because everyone thinks you have a cushy deal “working” at home. And the best way to vent their frustration is to incessantly E-mail, voice-mail, beep and cellular-call you. Naturally, there are defenses against this.
Final Fantasy XI GIL,
 Little Secret 2: In the unlikely event that you actually want to work,Final Fantasy XI GIL it’s virtually impossible. It’s such a nice day, or it’s too hot, or a particular movie needs watching, or it’s naptime. No, it’s impossible to get anything done.
Little Secret 3: It’s lonely. All your friends are at work having long lunches and snickering about how your editor wears those peculiar suspenders and what’s that all about anyway. And you’re at home. alone.
aion kinah,
 Little Secret 4: Your PPP connection (see above) will always fail. aion kinah If you need connectivity to your office system, try something more reliable, like a carrier pigeon or a message in a bottle.
Aside from that, I love telecommuting, I really do. And I’m sure you will too.
Report Spam   Logged
simann

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 11:26:31 pm »

replica sunglasses
Trends will always shift to favor certain looks,but the backbone of our line clearly represents.
Okay I’m certainly not some crazed fashionista, but I like to think I’ve got some common sense and good taste when it comes to clothes and accessories replica sunglasses.
Designer SunGlasses
The past decade has certainly been a fun time in the world of fashion, but there certainly have quite a few blunders that we’re all still reeling from.Giant Flowers,This trend hit the masses in 2000 when Carrie Bradshaw started rocking this massive girly accessory on Sex and the City Designer SunGlasses.
sunglasses replica
Whether they were placed in your hair or on your shirt, these giant floral accessories looked hideous.
Hobo-Chic,Alright I won’t lie, I adored homeless haute couture when I first saw pictures of Mary-Kate Olsen running around New York City with messy hair, oversized coats and emaciated arms, but it certainly looks ridiculous now sunglasses replica.
replica sunglasses
Leggings as Pants,Leggings were cute, warm add-ons initially, but then it just got out of hand. Simple black leggings transformed into crazy metallic space pants adorned with sequins and glitter. This trend turned obnoxious fast and people are just starting to move away from it replica sunglasses.
Report Spam   Logged
Virgil

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 09:19:43 am »

Some actual pharmacy links: overactive bladder contains notices on overactive bladder. cipro is devoted to cipro canada. retin a while pregnant blog contains information on retin a while pregnant. order ephedrine online canada contains notices on order ephedrine online canada. albendazole is relevant to austin albendazole. orudis idaho page is focused on orudis idaho. where to get is relevant to where to get. pontiac allegra contains information on pontiac allegra. online pharmacy contains information on kent online pharmacy. westland hydrocodone page is relevant to westland hydrocodone. order diazepam canada is devoted to order diazepam canada. tramadol florida is focused on tramadol florida. mevacor street price is relevant to mevacor street price.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum